Monday, January 19, 2009

Poor little baby... He is SO sick. When we went to visit the wee one yesterday, he had an upper respiratory infection, both ears infected, sinuses infected, and bronchitis. He was fine last week. As a matter of fact, he had just finished taking meds for an ear infection only a few days earlier! How does that poor little thing get so extremely sick so quickly?!! That woman doesn't have a clue how to raise a child.


Here he is with his daddy. He clung to him yesterday. What a precious angel.


He just wanted to be held by everyone. And even in the midst of it all, he still had a smile for us.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aww. He's so adorable. I'm sorry that he's so sick. I hope he gets better soon.

Anonymous said...

What a cutie! Don't you just LOVE those baby cuddles? :)

brandy101 said...

he is so cute and looks SO much like you, Tammy!

Best wishes with this process. And I hope he kicks the cold really soon.

Trip to Scarborough Faire