




This is sweet little grandson at 9 months old. They were just taken one week ago today. I think some of you have already seen these pics. If not, here he is! I love these pics! I think each round we take, he looks just a little cuter -- if that's possible!!! And I'm having a REALLY hard time believing that little dumpling is already 9 months old!!
I'll be heading on Spring Break to Indiana in just a few more days. We seem to be over our sickness (for the most part), so I'm hoping that I won't be carrying any germs there!
Son is still doing his thing; meanwhile, the other side of the baby's family isn't doing a lot of helpful things at all! It's going to take more time and patience, but hopefully it will all turn out well in the end.
Hope you all have a wonderful weekend and week ahead!




2 comments:
He is so precious! I hope you have a safe trip. :)
Things will work out. Hang in there.
Are you totally pumped for your vacation? I am for mine. Whoo-hoo!
Post a Comment