Tuesday, March 03, 2009

Things are slowly getting better on the health front! (knock on wood!)

I'm going to Indiana in less than 2 weeks now. I'm so looking forward to seeing everyone! I know it'll be fun, and I could certainly use some time off to just relax and enjoy my family. It would be wonderful if grandson could come with me, but maybe next time.

Speaking of grandson, things are going well on that front, too. I'm so afraid to even speak it aloud for fear of jinxing it or something! ;) Son and d-i-l are filing for divorce right now. The lawyer has told him that it's better to add it to all this other nonsense so they can take care of it all at once. He said the court system doesn't like to have two different cases with the same parties involved. They just roll it all up into one and take care of it at the same time. Sounds good to me.

Don't know if any members of that family read anything they can find on us, (or her friends who have actually been quite mean to us lately), so I can't post much here. I'd be happy to fill you in if you want to email me, though. Things are looking up! I'm impressed with how things are going, and happy about the direction they seem to be heading!! I'm trying not to get my hopes up, though. We know how things have gone in the past with all this stuff... Uggg...

So it's a pretty good week so far. I'm taking grandson to buy him a spiffy new outfit tonight and getting his 9 month pictures taken. Wow... Has it been 9 months already?!!! Time is moving far too fast... I'll try to post as soon as I get the disk of pics!

In the meantime, I'll try to enjoy my week and not worry too much. ;)

Hope the rest of your week is wonderful!

2 comments:

Deirdre said...

Oh man! I really hope this is the start of everything better for you guys! I will continue to wish your family the absolute best! *hugs*

Have a very safe trip! And yes, it will magical if next time you could take that darling baby with you. :D

XO!

brandy101 said...

A visit with family in IN is just what you need! I bet it will be a great time.

Trip to Scarborough Faire